Updated on 19 October, 2021
A Led Light Tester is a flexible instrument that assists in the evaluation of various lighting systems. They are used to evaluate lighting systems on automotive assembly lines. The applications and benefits include: production of quality led lights, fault detection and system monitoring. This is useful for auto manufacturers to offer inspection and repair services to customers, which enhances customer satisfaction. Read the following article to know about some of the applications and features of the Led Light Tester.
High Quality - Use high performance single chip single microprocessor for voltage monitoring and drive LED lights for display voltage to get board level integration, thus reducing defect rate and extending product life. SUSTIE FUNCTIONS - The user friendly interface makes it easy for any user to troubleshoot the problems with the Led Light Tester. It is an ideal tool for verification and diagnosing any type of voltage problem in the various applications. - It can also be used as a diagnose tool for testing the faults in an engine.
- Automotive applications. It is helpful in detecting malfunctions in automotive lamps that lead to faulty ignition or cause unexpected shutdown. When the tester is used in conjunction with a voltage monitor, the efficiency of the illumination improves. In addition to that, the tester's accuracy depends upon the lamp size. The LED Light Tester has been proven to give accurate measurements up to 40% of the total voltage output. Thus it serves as a reliable, cost-effective source of voltage output monitoring for the automotive industry.
- Automotive industry. It is used for testing the efficiency and brightness of lamps and lcd tv's in different types of vehicles. The device can be used in testing for the light discharge rate, voltage and current. One great advantage is that one can easily read the display voltage percentage from the dashboard. This helps the technician to diagnose problems such as leakage, overheating, circuit break downs and faults in motor systems.
- Automotive industry. It is used for testing various lcd tv's, bulbs and diodes for their efficacy in fulfilling vehicle specific voltage needs. The Led Light Tester is specifically designed to evaluate both the response time and voltage output. Its user-friendly interface helps a technician to test numerous vehicles without modifications.
- Household appliances. It is widely used for testing the efficiency of household appliances. The Led Light Tester displays the output voltage at regular intervals and is compatible with most household appliances including, Refrigerators, Stove Furnaces, Air conditioners, Electric Ovens, and various other electrical equipments. This helps a customer to monitor the functioning of the device easily and eliminates any chances of over or under voltage issues.
- Lighting systems. It is widely used for testing the efficiency of different lighting systems. A qualified electrician conducts the measurement and provides useful inputs in order to design an efficient lighting system. A typical LED lamp bar has three electrodes which are attached to a grounded wire. The measurement method involved in using the lamp beads includes the method of measuring the voltage across the lamp bar, checking for a positive and a negative voltage, and then applying a small current to the center of the lamp bead.
- Industrial processes. It is also used for testing the efficiency of industrial processes like welding. A qualified electrician conducts the measurement and provides useful inputs in order to design an efficient welding process. A standard LED lamp bar has three electrodes which are connected to a grounded wire. The measurement method involved in using the lamp beads includes the method of measuring the voltage across the lamp bar, checking for a positive and a negative voltage, and then applying a small current to the center of the lamp bead.